DHCPatriot 7.0.0 has entered the beta testing phase.
Some key features of this version:
- It is now possible to send a timezone offset other than UTC to DHCP clients
- Customer status (active/suspended) can now be managed directly from the View Authenticated Users screen
- The DHCPatriot web based GUI now supports LetsEncrypt
- A Known Clients list, similar to same in DHCPv4, is now supported in DHCPv6
- The API now supports JSON returns in addition to XML
- Open-VM-Tools are now available on VMware DHCPatriot systems
Full patch notes available here.
If you are interested in participating in beta testing, please let us know:
By phone: 800-578-6381 option 3
By email: email@example.com